The Following steps you need to take in order to change the main division or Activity Code:
- The very first thing you need to do is to check about the business to be carried on, whether the LLP is allowed to carry on such business?
- Take Approvals from required Authorities, if proposed business needs some mandatory approval from any Authority.
- Change Activity of the LLP as per the procedure given in the Original LLP Agreement or If LLP Agreement is silent
- Take Consent from all Partners to change the Agreement accordingly.
- Pass Resolution to make the changes in Agreement (Its not mandatory but advisable)
- Sign and Execute Supplement LLP Agreement for Change in Acivity.
- Fill the Fresh NIC Code in LLP-3 as per the proposed business of LLP and attach the supplement LLP Agreement.
- File Form LLP-3 within 30 days of executing the Supplement Agreement.
- ROC will record and amend the NIC Code Accordingly.
- Same, will reflect in Master Data of LLP after the Approval of Form LLP-3 with ROC.