Directors Identification Number (DIN)
Digital Signature Certificates
Name Approval Letter
Drafting of MOA/AOA
PF-ESI Reg. Certificate
We’ll do our best to send you the things you’ve chosen. Our photos don’t show the actual quantities.
Q. What is Private Limited Company ?
A Private Company is a company started with minimum 2 members and which can be maximum to 200. A Private Limited Company enjoys various Legal rights as compared to any other form of Business Entity.
Q. What are the Benefits Of Private Limited Company ?
- A Private Limited Company may be started with only 2 members.
- A Private company is a Separate Legal entity in the eyes of Law.
- A Company is having a characteristic of Perpetual Succession.
- A Private Limited Company provides a Provision of Limited Liability.
- Being a Separate Legal; Entity, A Private Company has capacity to sue and be sued.
- Being a Separate Legal Entity, A Private Limited Company owns any Property in its Name.
- A Private Limited Company has better opportunities to raise funds from various sources as compared to any other form of Business Entity.
Q. What are the documents required of Private Limited Company ?
Here is the list of documents required for Private Limited Company:
For Directors and Promoters:
- PAN Card
- ID Proof (Anyone of Aadhar Card/ Voter Card/ Driving License and Passport)
- Address Proof (Anyone of Latest Bank Statement/ Electricity Bill/ Mobile Bill and Telephone Bill)
For Registered Office:
- In case the premises are Rented
- Rent agreement (Notarized)
- Latest Electricity bill
- NOC from the Owner in the name of any Director or Proposed Company
- In case the premises are Owned by any Director or any Relative
- Latest Electricity bill
- NOC from the Owner in the name of any Director or Proposed Company.
Q. How many members and director are needed to incorporate a private limited company?
Minimum two (2) members are needed to incorporate a private limited company. Those 2 members may be the proposed directors cum promoters of the company.
Q. What is the procedure to incorporate a Private Limited Company?
Procedure to incorporate a private limited company as follows:
- Apply for DSC (Digital Signature Certificate)
- Apply for DIN (Director Identification Number)
- Apply for Name (SPICE+ PART-A)
- Apply for Incorporation of the company (SPICE+ PART-B)
- Get Certificate of Incorporation.
Q. How long does it take to incorporate a private limited company?
It takes around 8-10 days to incorporate a private limited company, if every documents, Name of company, and others are in order.
Q. Is it mandatory to keep the minimum capital as Rs. 1,00,000?
As per the companies Act, 2013 it was mandatory to keep the minimum paid-up capital to be Rs, 1,00,000. But, as per the latest notification from the Ministry of Corporate Affairs, such minimum criteria have been removed. So, now there is no such compulsion to have the minimum capital to be Rs. 1,00,000. Now, you may incorporate a Private Limited Company with any minimum capital you want.
Q. Do we need to deposit the capital of company somewhere?
Such Minimum Capital of the company needs to be deposited in the current account of the company within 2 months of incorporation of the company against the shares subscribed by the promoters.
Q. Can a NRI/Foreigner be the director/member of the Private Limited Company?
Yes, a NRI/Foreigner can be a director cum member in a private limited company but he/she needs to get all his/her documents appostiled from the Indian Embassy where he/she resides.
Q. Is it possible to incorporate a Private Limited Company with all the NRI/foreigner as its director cum members?
No, As per the companies Act, 2013 it is mandatory to have one resident Indian to be the director in the company with others NRI/Foreigners.
Q. How many persons can be the members of Private Limited Company?
Ans: As per Companies Act, 2013, there can be maximum 200 members in a private limited Company.
Q. Can we use the residence address as the registered office of the company?
Yes, there is no such restriction in the law to keep the resident address as the registered address of the company.
Q. Can we change Company Address after the incorporation?
Yes, we can change the Company Address within the local city according to our wish after anytime of company incorporation just by passing a resolution and filing of Form INC-22 with the ROC.
Q. Can we change the directors of the company?
Yes, there is no such restriction on changing the directors of the company. You may Add/Remove the directors from the company with their wish just by passing a resolution, preparing of some documents and filing of Form DIR-12 & DIR-11 with the ROC.
Q. Can we give documents related t0 registered office address after incorporation?
Yes, You may provide the registered office details within 30 days of incorporation, but one address as provisional address will be given at the time of icorporation which will be printed on the Certificate Of Incorporation.
Q. Will we receive Certificate Of Incorporation in hard?
No, Ministry Of Corporate Affairs issues the Certificate Of Incorporation in soft only. Now, there is no document which needs to send or receive in hard for incorporation of the company. The Ministry is following the initiative of Digital India where there is no need for hard documents.