Any Legal Person in the eyes of law capable of doing contract may apply for Trademark. For E.g.
Limited Liability Partnership
Copyright is a legal right created by the law of a country that grants the creator of an original work exclusive rights for its use and distribution. This is usually only for a limited time. The exclusive rights are not absolute but limited by limitations and exceptions to copyright law, including fair use.
Copyright is a form of intellectual property, applicable to certain forms of creative work. Under US copyright law, legal protection attaches only to fixed representations in a tangible medium. It is often shared among multiple authors, each of whom holds a set of rights to use or license the work, and who are commonly referred to as rights holders.These rights frequently include reproduction, control over derivative works, distribution, public performance, and "moral rights" such as attribution.
Copyrights are considered territorial rights, which means that they do not extend beyond the territory of a specific jurisdiction. While many aspects of national copyright laws have been standardized through international copyright agreements, copyright laws vary by country.
Several exclusive rights typically attach to the holder of a copyright:
• to produce copies or reproductions of the work and to sell those copies (including, typically, electronic copies) .
• to import or export the work .
• to create derivative works (works that adapt the original work).
• to perform or display the work publicly.
• to sell or cede these rights to others .
• to transmit or display by radio or video .