User Panel

Your Order


Producer Company Registration ( 1 unit )


Contact Information

(Inclusive of all taxes)


Have a Promo Code?

Producer Company Registration (Producer Co.)

    Important Points

  • -

What is Producer Company?

Producer Company is a company registered under the Companies Act 2013 and shall carry on any of the following activities:
Production, harvesting, procurement, grading, pooling, handling, marketing, selling, export of primary produce of members or import of goods or services for their benefit;
Processing including preserving, drying, distilling, brewing, venting, canning, and packaging of produce of its members;
Manufacture, sale or supply of machinery, equipment or consumables mainly to its members.

Benefits of Producer company are:

A separate legal entity offering limited liability and perpetuity.

Government by the central Government, the Producer companies offer greater creditability than that provided by unregistered producer's organization.

Changes in the Board of management of a producer company can easily and swiftly be made just through filing some simple forms with ROC.

A registered Producer company entitled to own, sell, enjoy, or alienate a property in its own name.

A producer company can accept deposit in the form of RD/FD, and give maturity as well as distribute loans to its farmer/agriculturist members, and charge reasonable interest from them.

Steps for Incorporation

Apply for DSC
Apply for DIN
Name Approval Application
Preparation of MOA & AOA
Incorporation Application filing
Getting Certificate of Registration
Applying for PAN & TAN

Documents Required

For Directors and Shareholders (In Scan only):
PAN Card
Identity Proof - Anyone (Election ID/Passport/Driving License/Aadhar Card)
Address Proof - Anyone and Latest by One Month (Bank Statement/Mobile Bill/Telephone Bill/Electricity Bill)
Note: Aadhar Card/DL/Passport/Voter-ID will not be accepted as Address proof.

For Registered Office (In Scan only):
In case the premises are Rented Rent agreement (Notarized) + Latest Electricity bill + NOC from the Owner in the name of any Director.
In case the premises are owned by any Director or any Relative Registry Proof or House tax receipts + Latest Electricity bill + NOC from the Owner in the name of any Director.