Hello! Welcome to our New Blog!
Here, we are going to brief you regarding new updates made by Ministry of Corporate Affairs.
MCA has provided so needed relaxations to its stakeholders by exercising its power and waive the additional fee on certain forms.
The decision was taken in the wake of second wave of coronavirus pandemic in the country.
List of forms providing waiver of additional fee as per Circular no. 06/2021 and 07/2021:
- Form CHG-1 : Application for registration of creation, modification of charge (other than those related to debentures)
- Form CHG-9: Application for registration of creation or modification of charge for debentures or rectification of particulars filed in respect of creation or modification of charge for debentures
- FORM ADT-1: Information to the Registrar by company for appointment of auditor
- FORM INC-22: Notice of Situation or Change of situation of Registered Office of the Company
- FORM NDH-3: Return of Nidhi Company for the half year ended
- FORM FC-4: Annual Return of a Foreign Company
- FORM MSC-3: Return of dormant companies
- FORM INC-27: Conversion of public company into private company or private company into public company
- FORM NDH-2: Application for extension of time
- FORM-IEPF-3: Statement of shares and unclaimed or unpaid dividend not transferred to the Investor Education and Protection Fund
- FORM AOC-4: Form for filing financial statement and other documents with the Registrar
- FORM AOC-4 NBFC: Form for filing financial statement and other documents with the Registrar for NBFCs
- FORM AOC-4 XBRL: Form for filing XBRL document in respect of financial statement and other documents with the Registrar 14 FORM MGT-7 Form for filing annual return by a company.
- LLP Form 3: Information with regard to limited liability partnership agreement and changes, if any, made therein
- LLP Form-11: Annual Return of Limited Liability Partnership (LLP)
- FORM DIR-11: Notice of resignation of a director to the Registrar
- FORM MGT-14: Filing of Resolutions and agreements to the Registrar.
It’s a overall wonderful decision made by Govt if we see the today’s scenario. We are regularly listening the sad news all around the Country and in between there was so much pressure on professionals as well as on their clients to complete the task within time limit which may somewhere a impossible task as we can see there is lockdown going on in many states.
While person is finding hard to earn one time meal for his families, where it was impossible for him to think about compliances.
In my view, Govt should extend the due for other Acts as well.
Official Update: http://www.mca.gov.in/Ministry/pdf/FeeWaiver_13052021.pdf
(If you want to know more or having any question in mind regarding the same, you may contact us via given mail id (email@example.com) or may ask via comment section below this blog)